Abruzzo is a wonderful region and discovered it behind the lens of a camera is the best way to not forget it.
29 ottobre – 5 novembre 2017
We offer you a week of photographic excursions: on daily trips you will accompanied by two professional photographers. You will have the opportunity to discover hidden, uncontaminated and naturalistic views, ancient uninhabited villages perched on top of the mountains. Through the lens of your camera you will be able to discover the charm of the ancient and modern wine cellars and the typical olive groves of Abruzzo, or capture suggestive images of the sea and the port of Pescara. Through these experiences we will get to know our people and our way of life and it will be very interesting for us to have your creative feedback regarding Abruzzo’s cultural, landscaping and enogastronomic heritage.
We will host you in the historical structures with mediterranean charm in the ancient centre of Spoltore. From our terraces you will be able to appreciate amazing views of our mountains and the surrounding roof tops of the village, where breackfast, lunch and dinner will be prepared and served by professional chef of the Instituto professionale Cucina di Pescara.
At the end of the tour your work will be selected and displaied at the suggestive Gallery in Spoltore and a party will be held in our terrace in “ Abruzzese style”.
7 days for max 10 people groups
Photo tour theme of the week: “The wine and the oil textures”
NATURE – fine vineyards and secular olive groves
ARCHITECTURE – on the archaeological traces of Benedictine culture
ART AND CRAFTS – the crusher and the cellar
– hospitality (bed and breakfast) in the ancient houses of our widespread hotel in the medieval village of Spoltore ( single and/or double rooms);
– lunch and dinner with specialities of Abruzzo’s mediterranean cousine, that will be prepared and served by professional chefs of the cooking School of Pescara in the suggestive hall of the deconsecreted church in piazza D’Albenzio in Spoltore;
– transfers and organization;
– technical support by two professional photographers , a special evening with photography lesson in studio, vernissage and final exibition;
– We enclose photos of some places you will be visiting and other photos of our structures.